There can be multiple reasons why this could happen: 1 - IBO did not complete their online registration by logging onto the Amway website before placing their first CYC order. As part of the New IBO experience they are to complete their online registration first. 2 - IBO placed the second order a day late of the due date, which is always 30 days after every order and registration. 3 - IBO placed the second order but was under the minimum 50PV requirement to redeem and create vouchers.
Articles in this section
- I missed my due date to place my second order, can I apply for an extension?
- Where can I find the Chart Your Course Guide and manual?
- What if I am on holiday for 2 months?
- I placed an order online at 11:58pm and my voucher did not apply, why?
- I have met all requirements to complete the Chart Your Course program, but I don't have an $200 incentive voucher to redeem?
- If I am in debt, will I still qualify to finish the Chart Your Course program?
- Does the Chart your course rules also apply to international sponsorship?
- I tried to place all of my three orders in one day but none of the vouchers applied to my orders why?
- I placed my downline’s first order to start their Chart Your Course program but it did not create the first voucher for my downline?
- Why can't I redeem my first voucher?