It is important to remember this incentive program is for new IBOs only. The new IBO has to place the order under their own account IBO number so their order is reflected under their order history and the CYC program can detect it as a legitimate CYC order.chart
Articles in this section
- What if I am on holiday for 2 months?
- I placed an order online at 11:58pm and my voucher did not apply, why?
- I have met all requirements to complete the Chart Your Course program, but I don't have an $200 incentive voucher to redeem?
- If I am in debt, will I still qualify to finish the Chart Your Course program?
- I missed my due date to place my second order, can I apply for an extension?
- Does the Chart your course rules also apply to international sponsorship?
- I tried to place all of my three orders in one day but none of the vouchers applied to my orders why?
- I placed my downline’s first order to start their Chart Your Course program but it did not create the first voucher for my downline?
- Why can't I redeem my first voucher?
- Why can't I redeem my second voucher?