The Chart Your Course program never expected anybody to place all 3 orders in day, so the system needs actual time to process the order and create a voucher. It is recommended that IBOs wanting to place all 3 orders in one day will have to wait one hour between each order to allow the system time to process and create the vouchers. You should also make sure you complete you online registration first before placing your first order.
Articles in this section
- I missed my due date to place my second order, can I apply for an extension?
- Where can I find the Chart Your Course Guide and manual?
- What if I am on holiday for 2 months?
- I placed an order online at 11:58pm and my voucher did not apply, why?
- I have met all requirements to complete the Chart Your Course program, but I don't have an $200 incentive voucher to redeem?
- If I am in debt, will I still qualify to finish the Chart Your Course program?
- Does the Chart your course rules also apply to international sponsorship?
- I tried to place all of my three orders in one day but none of the vouchers applied to my orders why?
- I placed my downline’s first order to start their Chart Your Course program but it did not create the first voucher for my downline?
- Why can't I redeem my first voucher?