To qualify as a Ruby you need to achieve twice the Maximum Performance Bonus for a month within the Performance Year. The maximum performance bonus is 21%, which is when you attain 7500 PGV, and twice that amount is 15,000 PGV in one month. The Ruby pin is only awarded when Platinum qualification is completed. Further, Ruby volume does not include volume from international legs or, volume from any downline 21% groups or, volume from non-qualified downline Platinum groups or pass up of non-qualified volume between the recipient and a downline qualified 21% Foster leg.
Articles in this section
- Diamond Plus Bonus Qualification and Unit Computation Schedule
- What is Diamond Plus Bonus
- What is Diamond Bonus?
- What is Emerald Bonus?
- 1% Monthly Depth Bonus Adjustment
- What is Monthly Depth Bonus?
- What is the Ruby Bonus?
- What is Performance Bonus?
- How do I get to Founders Crown Ambassador pin level?
- How do I get to Crown Ambassador pin level?