To qualify as an Emerald you need to have three or more qualified Personal, Foster or international legs (branches as part of your business) who each qualify for at least 6 months within the Amway performance year. When all these criteria are met, then you become a qualified Emerald in the Amway Business.
Articles in this section
- Diamond Plus Bonus Qualification and Unit Computation Schedule
- What is Diamond Plus Bonus
- What is Diamond Bonus?
- What is Emerald Bonus?
- 1% Monthly Depth Bonus Adjustment
- What is Monthly Depth Bonus?
- What is the Ruby Bonus?
- What is Performance Bonus?
- How do I get to Founders Crown Ambassador pin level?
- How do I get to Crown Ambassador pin level?