All IBOs must follow the same rules and are given an equal opportunity to compete in the marketplace, regardless of pin level or years in the business. Individual success with Booth and Events sales is still based on each IBOs own initiative. The program requirements ensure that all IBOs have the opportunity to apply for authorisation to host a booth within the established guidelines.
Articles in this section
- Can I prospect at my Booth?
- What does it cost to set up a booth?
- Why does my Platinum or above have to sign the Booths & events application form?
- What does the IBO do with the authorisation certificate provided by Amway?
- How many days prior to the event does the authorisation form need to be submitted to Amway?
- Is there a limit to the number of events an IBO may apply for?
- What merchandising materials can I use at my event?
- What if more than one IBO wants to sell at the same event?
- What if the event I want to participate in is not health or beauty focused?
- Can IBOs sell products below suggested retail price?