IBOs may sell products at the price they choose. However, Amway recommends that you sell products at the recommended retail price. This is the most certain way to make a profit.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for public liability insurance cover?
- Can I prospect at my Booth?
- What does it cost to set up a booth?
- Why does my Platinum or above have to sign the Booths & events application form?
- What does the IBO do with the authorisation certificate provided by Amway?
- How many days prior to the event does the authorisation form need to be submitted to Amway?
- Is there a limit to the number of events an IBO may apply for?
- What merchandising materials can I use at my event?
- What if more than one IBO wants to sell at the same event?
- What if the event I want to participate in is not health or beauty focused?