Your Benefits As An International Sponsor
International Leadership Bonus (ILB)
When your new IBO qualifies at the maximum Performance Bonus/Rebate level, for e.g. 21%, you may be entitled to receive the ILB/ILR, based on the following criteria:
- If you qualify 21% level in your own country on the same month, you will receive the entire amount of the ILB/ILR.
- If you internationally sponsor 2 or more IBOs who qualify 21% during the same month and you do not reach the 21% level in your own country, you will receive a portion of the ILB/ILR. (The first upline qualified Independant Business in your Line of Sponsorship (LOS) will receive the average amount of ILB generated, not to exceed the Leadership Bonus/Rebate Adjustment amount of your country, and you will receive the remaining ILB/ILR monies generated.)
- If you internationally sponsor one qualifying IBO and you do not reach the 21% level in your own country during the same month, the ILB will be paid to the first upline qualified IBO in your LOS.
* International ILB/ILR follows the International LOS and an international LOS is considered the primary link.
- Emerald and above pin awards – You can count internationally sponsored 21% Bonus/Rebate groups toward your qualification for Emerald and above pin awards (not bonuses/rebates).
- Emerald and Diamond bonus/rebate – You can count an internationally sponsored 21% leg towards Emerald and Diamond bonus/rebate only if you have qualified as an Emerald or Diamond bonus/rebate recipient in your own country. Emerald and Diamond Bonuses/Rebates are paid to both the International and Foster LOS.
- One-time cash awards – Your qualified international leg will also count towards your one-time Double Diamond and above cash awards.
The Foster Sponsor receives the following benefits…
- The Foster Sponsor receives credit for all PV and BV generated by the new IBO and his group for Performance Bonus/Rebate purposes until the IBO reaches the 21% Performance Bonus/Rebate level.
- The Foster Sponsor may count foster-sponsored 21% groups toward his qualification for all awards and bonuses/rebates except Foster Bonus/Rebate.*
- The Foster Sponsor, subject to his qualification at the 21% Leadership Percentage level, is entitled to a portion of the Leadership Bonus/Rebate generated from the foster-sponsored 21% group.
- The Foster Sponsor receives points on all BV generated by the new IBO and his group for Leadership Seminar qualification.
*The Foster Sponsor’s Leadership Percentage Level would start from 0% when the foster IBO reaches 21% Performance Bonus.