Yes. The eSpring Water Purifier was designed for use on potable (drinkable) water sources such as municipal water or potable well/bore water. It is not intended for use on lake, river, or other untreated water. We recommend that you have your water tested regularly if you use well/bore water.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell spare parts for Queen or iCook®?
- What are the ingredients in Amway HOME® L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- What are the features and benefits of Amway HOME® L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- Do you still sell spare parts for QCW knives®?
- What are the ingredients in AMWAY HOME® Dish Drops
- Can I store the water that is treated with eSpring®?
- Does the eSpring® Water Purifier change the taste of water?
- Can I use the eSpring® Water Purifier on well/bore water?
- Will the carbon filter in eSpring® remove all contaminants?
- Does eSpring® filter sulphur/sulfur/fluoride?