Yes. The eSpring Water Purifier was designed for use on potable (drinkable) water sources such as municipal water or potable well/bore water. It is not intended for use on lake, river, or other untreated water. We recommend that you have your water tested regularly if you use well/bore water.
Articles in this section
- Does Ambreeze protect against the COVID 19 virus?
- I cant connect my Ambreeze to Wi-Fi. How can I troubleshoot this?
- Can I change the AMBREEZE settings remotely?
- How often do we replace the AMBREEZE filters?
- Does the AMBREEZE Air Purification System utilise much energy consumption?
- How is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System different from the old ATMOSPHERE Air Purifier System?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the AMBREEZE unit?
- Can we use the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in commercial settings such as a bar or restaurant efficiently?
- Can the bacteria and viruses trapped on the AMBREEZE filter, multiply and escape back into the air?
- How many filters are in the AMBREEZE Air Purification System?