Yes. The eSpring Water Purifier was designed for use on potable (drinkable) water sources such as municipal water or potable well/bore water. It is not intended for use on lake, river, or other untreated water. We recommend that you have your water tested regularly if you use well/bore water.
Articles in this section
- What are the dimensions of the iCook® Wok?
- Does AMWAY HOME® SA8® washing powder rust metal?
- I have recently changed my ATMOSPHERE® filter and the indicator is still red?
- Which Amway homecare products have a Safer Choice Certification?
- My iCook® handle or knob is cracked
- How do I get iCook® defects assessed?
- How can I get replacement parts for my iCook® cookware?
- What is the warranty for my iCook® cookware?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?