Yes. To prevent treated water from becoming contaminated, store in a clean container with a tight-fitting lid. If properly refrigerated in an airtight container, treated water may be stored for up to one week.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell spare parts for Queen or iCook®?
- How many scoops of SA8 powder is required in a 11kg front loading washing machine?
- Can I use the eSpring Water Purifier to purify tank or well water?
- My eSpring® unit does not flash when the water is running
- What are the ingredients in AMWAY HOME® L.O.C.® Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- What are the ingredients in AMWAY HOME® SA8® Premium Concentrated Laundry Powder?
- What is AMWAY HOME® SA8® Premium Concentrated Laundry Powder?
- What is AMWAY HOME® L.O.C.® Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- How can ATMOSPHERE® help with asthma?
- How to use AMWAY HOME® products to remove stains?