ARTISTRY skincare and cosmetic products are safe for all skin types and have been dermatologically tested to suit sensitive skin. However, if you suffer from extreme sensitivities or any skin condition such as eczema/psoriasis/rosacea, we recommend test patching the product before use. Please also note that ARTISTRY skincare products are not medicated or specifically designed to treat these conditions.
Articles in this section
- I have noticed fine lines around my eyes. What is the best ARTISTRY® eye cream to start using?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant on acne skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant every day?
- Should I exfoliate every day?
- Do I need to wet the cotton pad before apply the ARTISTRY® Softening Lotion?
- How many ARTISTRY® serums can I use together at one time?
- How does ARTISTRY® Ideal Radiance work?
- I have dark spots that appear to be getting darker. What products can I use?
- I have uneven skin tone and dark patches. What ARTISTRY® products can I use?
- What ARTISTRY® skincare products can I use for pigmentation?