ARTISTRY skincare and cosmetic products are safe for all skin types and have been dermatologically tested to suit sensitive skin. However, if you suffer from extreme sensitivities or any skin condition such as eczema/psoriasis/rosacea, we recommend test patching the product before use. Please also note that ARTISTRY skincare products are not medicated or specifically designed to treat these conditions.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of becoming an ARTISTRY® Skincare Consultant?
- What has happened to the ARTISTRY® Unknown™ body wash and the ARTISTRY® Flora Chic body wash?
- How do I find out more about ARTISTRY® Men Unknown™ fragrance?
- What is ARTISTRY® Men Unknown™ fragrance?
- Does Amway sell stands ARTISTRY® display stands?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant on acne skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant every day?
- Should I exfoliate every day?
- Do I need to wet the cotton pad before apply the ARTISTRY® Softening Lotion?
- How many ARTISTRY® serums can I use together at one time?