For maximum performance and quality, we recommend changing your eSpring filters every year, or every 5,000L of filtered water, whichever comes first. The eSpring Electronic Module monitors the amount of water filtered and keeps track of how long the filter has been in service. When a year has passed, or as soon as the filter has reached 5,000L of water, the Electronic Module will alert you to replace the filter cartridge.
Articles in this section
- I cant connect my Ambreeze to Wi-Fi. How can I troubleshoot this?
- Can I change the AMBREEZE settings remotely?
- How often do we replace the AMBREEZE filters?
- Does the AMBREEZE Air Purification System utilise much energy consumption?
- How is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System different from the old ATMOSPHERE Air Purifier System?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the AMBREEZE unit?
- Can we use the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in commercial settings such as a bar or restaurant efficiently?
- Can the bacteria and viruses trapped on the AMBREEZE filter, multiply and escape back into the air?
- How many filters are in the AMBREEZE Air Purification System?
- How effective is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in improving the quality of the air in a room?