For maximum performance and quality, we recommend changing your eSpring filters every year, or every 5,000L of filtered water, whichever comes first. The eSpring Electronic Module monitors the amount of water filtered and keeps track of how long the filter has been in service. When a year has passed, or as soon as the filter has reached 5,000L of water, the Electronic Module will alert you to replace the filter cartridge.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell spare parts for Queen or iCook®?
- How many scoops of SA8 powder is required in a 11kg front loading washing machine?
- Can I use the eSpring Water Purifier to purify tank or well water?
- My eSpring® unit does not flash when the water is running
- What are the ingredients in AMWAY HOME® L.O.C.® Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- What are the ingredients in AMWAY HOME® SA8® Premium Concentrated Laundry Powder?
- What is AMWAY HOME® SA8® Premium Concentrated Laundry Powder?
- What is AMWAY HOME® L.O.C.® Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- How can ATMOSPHERE® help with asthma?
- How to use AMWAY HOME® products to remove stains?