For maximum performance and quality, we recommend changing your eSpring filters every year, or every 5,000L of filtered water, whichever comes first. The eSpring Electronic Module monitors the amount of water filtered and keeps track of how long the filter has been in service. When a year has passed, or as soon as the filter has reached 5,000L of water, the Electronic Module will alert you to replace the filter cartridge.
Articles in this section
- Does AMWAY HOME® SA8® washing powder rust metal?
- I have recently changed my ATMOSPHERE® filter and the indicator is still red?
- Which Amway homecare products have a Safer Choice Certification?
- My iCook® handle or knob is cracked
- How do I get iCook® defects assessed?
- How can I get replacement parts for my iCook® cookware?
- What is the warranty for my iCook® cookware?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?
- If there is a vitalok™ moisture seal, how do i check if my food is cooked?