For maximum performance and quality, we recommend changing your eSpring filters every year, or every 5,000L of filtered water, whichever comes first. The eSpring Electronic Module monitors the amount of water filtered and keeps track of how long the filter has been in service. When a year has passed, or as soon as the filter has reached 5,000L of water, the Electronic Module will alert you to replace the filter cartridge.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell spare parts for Queen or iCook®?
- What are the ingredients in Amway HOME® L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- What are the features and benefits of Amway HOME® L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- Do you still sell spare parts for QCW knives®?
- What are the ingredients in AMWAY HOME® Dish Drops
- Can I store the water that is treated with eSpring®?
- Does the eSpring® Water Purifier change the taste of water?
- Can I use the eSpring® Water Purifier on well/bore water?
- Will the carbon filter in eSpring® remove all contaminants?
- Does eSpring® filter sulphur/sulfur/fluoride?