Yes, privacy is a great idea. If you don’t want something read by potentially thousands of people, don’t post it. And if it’s purely for your team, password protect it. For Facebook, you don’t have to accept someone as a friend. So if the site is purely for your team, don’t accept people you don’t know or want as a friend.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find Amway videos?
- How does the Social Media Guidelines and the IBO Rules interact?
- Can I edit Amway video, footage and photography?
- What about Social Media for personal use?
- How can I market products using social media?
- Can I create privacy with Social Media?
- What can’t I do on social business for my Amway business?
- What should I do on social media for my Amway® business?
- How can social media help my business?
- What is social media?