Although structurally similar to women’s skin, men’s skin exhibits unique characteristics. Through years of research and ARTISTRY F.A.C.E.S., a proprietary diagnostic system of 162,000 analysed images that represents more than 32,000 people worldwide, Amway scientists identified key biological differences. Findings showed that higher testosterone levels trigger more sebum production, which leads to more oil and shine in men. Yet despite this increase in oil production, men’s skin tends to be drier on the surface due to lower Natural Moisture Factor (NMF) levels. Further, shaving disrupts the skin’s barrier function, making men even more prone to dryness through moisture loss.
Articles in this section
- I have noticed fine lines around my eyes. What is the best ARTISTRY® eye cream to start using?
- What ARTISTRY® skincare product range should I use for age 20s?
- What ARTISTRY® skincare product range should I use for age 30s?
- What is the best ARTISTRY® treatment for mature skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant on acne skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant every day?
- Should I exfoliate every day?
- Do I need to wet the cotton pad before apply the ARTISTRY® Softening Lotion?
- How many ARTISTRY® serums can I use together at one time?
- How does ARTISTRY® Ideal Radiance work?