Although structurally similar to women’s skin, men’s skin exhibits unique characteristics. Through years of research and ARTISTRY F.A.C.E.S., a proprietary diagnostic system of 162,000 analysed images that represents more than 32,000 people worldwide, Amway scientists identified key biological differences. Findings showed that higher testosterone levels trigger more sebum production, which leads to more oil and shine in men. Yet despite this increase in oil production, men’s skin tends to be drier on the surface due to lower Natural Moisture Factor (NMF) levels. Further, shaving disrupts the skin’s barrier function, making men even more prone to dryness through moisture loss.
Articles in this section
- What is the shelf life of ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ skincare, and how long can I use it after it’s been opened?
- What ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ products are recommended for sensitive skin?
- Which ARTISTRY® Makeup Remover should I choose?
- Do you need to double cleanse with an ARTISTRY® Foaming Cleanser after using the Micellar or Cream Makeup Removers?
- Will the ARTISTRY® Renewing Foam Cleanser remove my longwearing foundation?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Renewing Reactivation Day Cream or Day Lotion SPF15 day and night?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ Renewing Reactivation Cream day and night?
- If I currently use an ARTISTRY® skincare collection, which Artistry® Skin Nutrition™ Solution Set is right for me?
- What is the Phyto-powered Repair Complex found in ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition Renewing & Firming Solutions?
- Is the ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ Reactivation Eye Cream fragrance free?