Although structurally similar to women’s skin, men’s skin exhibits unique characteristics. Through years of research and ARTISTRY F.A.C.E.S., a proprietary diagnostic system of 162,000 analysed images that represents more than 32,000 people worldwide, Amway scientists identified key biological differences. Findings showed that higher testosterone levels trigger more sebum production, which leads to more oil and shine in men. Yet despite this increase in oil production, men’s skin tends to be drier on the surface due to lower Natural Moisture Factor (NMF) levels. Further, shaving disrupts the skin’s barrier function, making men even more prone to dryness through moisture loss.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of becoming an ARTISTRY® Skincare Consultant?
- If I need to contact an Amway Artistry Consultant who can I email?
- Are ARTISTRY® Essentials Makeup Remover Wipes biodegradable?
- What has happened to the ARTISTRY® Unknown™ body wash and the ARTISTRY® Flora Chic body wash?
- How do I find out more about ARTISTRY® Men Unknown™ fragrance?
- What is ARTISTRY® Men Unknown™ fragrance?
- Does Amway sell stands ARTISTRY® display stands?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant on acne skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant every day?
- Should I exfoliate every day?