Although structurally similar to women’s skin, men’s skin exhibits unique characteristics. Through years of research and ARTISTRY F.A.C.E.S., a proprietary diagnostic system of 162,000 analysed images that represents more than 32,000 people worldwide, Amway scientists identified key biological differences. Findings showed that higher testosterone levels trigger more sebum production, which leads to more oil and shine in men. Yet despite this increase in oil production, men’s skin tends to be drier on the surface due to lower Natural Moisture Factor (NMF) levels. Further, shaving disrupts the skin’s barrier function, making men even more prone to dryness through moisture loss.
Articles in this section
- Where do you apply the ARTISTRY® Studio LA lights, camera face stick?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA oil gloss in the lights, camera lip oil gloss?
- How should I remove my ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof brow protector application?
- Is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof brow protector waterproof?
- What are the featured ingredients of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof eyeshadow cream?
- Is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof eyeshadow cream waterproof?
- What are the featured ingredients of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific sunset body bar?
- Does the ARTISTRY® Studio LA polishing body bar contain plastic exfoliating beads?
- Are all of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA products free from animal derived ingredients?
- What ARTISTRY® Studio LA products are fragrance free?