Although structurally similar to women’s skin, men’s skin exhibits unique characteristics. Through years of research and ARTISTRY F.A.C.E.S., a proprietary diagnostic system of 162,000 analysed images that represents more than 32,000 people worldwide, Amway scientists identified key biological differences. Findings showed that higher testosterone levels trigger more sebum production, which leads to more oil and shine in men. Yet despite this increase in oil production, men’s skin tends to be drier on the surface due to lower Natural Moisture Factor (NMF) levels. Further, shaving disrupts the skin’s barrier function, making men even more prone to dryness through moisture loss.
Articles in this section
- Will all ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™ skincare products provide hydration?
- How can i start a conversation about ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™?
- How can I learn more about ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™?
- Are ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™ skincare products suitable for acne skin?
- Do ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™ skincare moisturiser contain SPF?
- Are ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ skincare products suitable for sensitive skin?
- What is the ARTISTRY® micellar makeup remover + cleanser?
- I currently use ARTISTRY® HYDRA-V, what product will I use now?
- How do I choose what ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ products to use?
- What is the feature ingredient of ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™?