If you have never qualified for an Achievers event before, and are a first time qualifier, then you need to have 8 Achievers qualified months (i.e. months of meeting the essential qualification criteria).
If you have qualified once for either Achievers 2016 at Waikiki or Achievers 2017 at Penang, then you need to have 9 Achievers qualified months.
If you have qualified twice, for Achievers 2016 at Waikiki and Achievers 2017 at Penang, then you need to have 10 Achievers qualified months.
If you have qualified more than twice, for Achievers 2015 at Hong Kong, Achievers 2016 at Waikiki, and Achievers 2017 at Penang, then you need to have 12 Achievers qualified months.
Achievers Qualified Month means…
- Achieve a minimum of 150 PPV
- Must also qualify at least at Platinum pin level
- Must achieve the one of the following criteria:
- 7500 PGV
- 3250 PGV plus 1 qualifying leg
- 2000 PGV plus 2 qualifying legs
- 1000 PGV plus 3 qualifying legs.