Your business is well supported by a company you can trust. AMWAY. The most important thing an IBOship provides is the immediate access to a range of quality AMWAY products. No bulk inventory purchase is required, and the products are backed by the AMWAY Satisfaction Guarantee.
Our desire is to see you succeed. We have various departments within AMWAY that you can reach out to as you build your business.
Business Relations/Sales Division
The Sales (Business Relations) Division services IBOs through sales support and activities. If you have queries about your AMWAY business, first consult your sponsor or Platinum. Then if you need further clarification, call the Sales Division at AMWAY and speak to your Account Manager. The Sales Division is also responsible for administrating the Sales & Marketing Plan. The Sales team frequently organises forums and meetings.
Tracking of all award and GIP qualifications.
Maintenance of IBO records.
- Specialises in event management and incentive seminars.
- Organises all major ANZ events in the company, such as AMWAY Achievers Program, Supertrip, New Platinum Seminar and Business Presentation Updates.
The Marketing Division manages the AMWAY products/brands portfolio and its related product promotions.
- Identifies and launches new products under coreline.
- Implements product promotions.
- Provides product information and answers product queries.
- Conducts product surveys.
- Overall management of core business lines.
- Offers a wide variety of courses on Amway products, business and skill development.
- Conducts regular product workshops, demonstrations and webinars
- Has an online learning environment to give you access to courses anywhere, anytime.
- Employs naturopaths and beauty therapists as product experts to handle your product enquiries.
Technical & Regulatory
- Insuring regulatory compliance of all Amway products.
- Provide product technical, quality and safety support for consumer enquiries and complaints.
Provides one-stop service to IBOs and customers on enquiries relating to operations and products.
After Sales Service
Provides after sales service to electrical products retailed by AMWAY. These products are serviced by our team of technicians as well as third party vendors.
Physical Presence and Logistics
- Manage RDCs and AMWAY Shop
- Manage physical facilities
- Provides delivery services
- Produces all online and print business support materials such as Product Brochures, Promotion and Display materials, Program Flyers, Forms and Business Kit components.
- Coordinates Amway communication to IBOs and Clients via Social Media, Email and Smartphone applications.
- Manages the website, social media, audio-visual and digital app content to ensure the latest info is available.
- Conducts Public Relations activities, Media campaigns and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to promote Amway’s profile and values in the industry and market.
- Creates and manages new communication methods, apps and platforms to engage and support IBOs and Clients.
Business Conduct & Rules Division
The Business Conduct & Rules Department manages the AMWAY Image and Reputation and supports the conduct of all IBOs.
- Upholding and supporting IBOs with Business Conduct and Rules
- Working with affiliations through Accreditation Plus with business support materials
- Supporting IBOs with legal matters relating to your Independent business.