- Designed for all skin types, especially normal to oily skin.
- Women who are looking for a comfortable, longwearing foundation formula and are interested in maintaining a natural, flawless appearance.
- Women on the go who do not have time to reapply foundation.
- Women with normal-to-oily skin types.
- Women who currently use Artistry® Balancing Foundation.
- Women who are interested in a polished, yet natural look.
- Foundation users who want their foundation to have an invisibly seamless fit, to mimic the look of real
Allergy tested. Dermatologist tested.
- Non-comedogenic. Non-acnegenic. Does not clog pores.
- Suitable for use around eye area.
- High Definition Photo-Ready.
Articles in this section
- I have noticed fine lines around my eyes. What is the best ARTISTRY® eye cream to start using?
- What ARTISTRY® skincare product range should I use for age 20s?
- What ARTISTRY® skincare product range should I use for age 30s?
- What is the best ARTISTRY® treatment for mature skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant on acne skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant every day?
- Should I exfoliate every day?
- Do I need to wet the cotton pad before apply the ARTISTRY® Softening Lotion?
- How many ARTISTRY® serums can I use together at one time?
- How does ARTISTRY® Ideal Radiance work?