Top note: French Clementine - As the fragrance first touches your skin, you experience a soft burst of sparkling French Clementine citrus. A cross cultivation of mandarin floral and bright orange freshness, this essence imparts a sense of effervescent energy and joy.
Middle note: Bulgarian Rose - As the precious drops settle deeper into your skin, you experience the full bloom of the Bulgarian Rose, at once soft and deep, sensual and sweet. With a limited harvest season from only mid-May to mid-June, it is essential that this delicate rose be handpicked to capture its ultimate essence, so highly desired for the sense of happiness and pleasure it imparts.
Base note: Ylang Ylang Madagascar - The Ylang Ylang Madagascar notes soon begin to mingle with the Bulgarian Rose notes to create the full body of the fragrance. The flowers are sustainably harvested, only when in full bloom. The younger buds are left to mature, in order to produce the highest quality and the freshest essence, believed to promote calm and relaxation.
Articles in this section
- Where do you apply the ARTISTRY® Studio LA lights, camera face stick?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA oil gloss in the lights, camera lip oil gloss?
- How should I remove my ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof brow protector application?
- Is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof brow protector waterproof?
- What are the featured ingredients of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof eyeshadow cream?
- Is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof eyeshadow cream waterproof?
- What are the featured ingredients of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific sunset body bar?
- Does the ARTISTRY® Studio LA polishing body bar contain plastic exfoliating beads?
- Are all of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA products free from animal derived ingredients?
- What ARTISTRY® Studio LA products are fragrance free?