Top note: French Clementine - As the fragrance first touches your skin, you experience a soft burst of sparkling French Clementine citrus. A cross cultivation of mandarin floral and bright orange freshness, this essence imparts a sense of effervescent energy and joy.
Middle note: Bulgarian Rose - As the precious drops settle deeper into your skin, you experience the full bloom of the Bulgarian Rose, at once soft and deep, sensual and sweet. With a limited harvest season from only mid-May to mid-June, it is essential that this delicate rose be handpicked to capture its ultimate essence, so highly desired for the sense of happiness and pleasure it imparts.
Base note: Ylang Ylang Madagascar - The Ylang Ylang Madagascar notes soon begin to mingle with the Bulgarian Rose notes to create the full body of the fragrance. The flowers are sustainably harvested, only when in full bloom. The younger buds are left to mature, in order to produce the highest quality and the freshest essence, believed to promote calm and relaxation.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find makeup tutorial videos for Artistry Studio® Tokyo?’
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Deep Correct & Perfect Base?
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Medium deep Correct & Perfect Base?
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Medium Correct & Perfect Base?
- Can you apply the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Blue Mascara over another ARTISTRY mascara?
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Light Medium Correct & Perfect Base?
- What ARTISTRY© foundation colours would match the ARTISTRY Tokyo Light Correct & Perfect Face?
- Is the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Power Brow Pen long lasting?
- I am looking for a natural look for my brows, which ARTISTRY© Tokyo product should I use?
- Will the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Jelly Plumping Lip Tint be longwearing?