Top note: French Clementine - As the fragrance first touches your skin, you experience a soft burst of sparkling French Clementine citrus. A cross cultivation of mandarin floral and bright orange freshness, this essence imparts a sense of effervescent energy and joy.
Middle note: Bulgarian Rose - As the precious drops settle deeper into your skin, you experience the full bloom of the Bulgarian Rose, at once soft and deep, sensual and sweet. With a limited harvest season from only mid-May to mid-June, it is essential that this delicate rose be handpicked to capture its ultimate essence, so highly desired for the sense of happiness and pleasure it imparts.
Base note: Ylang Ylang Madagascar - The Ylang Ylang Madagascar notes soon begin to mingle with the Bulgarian Rose notes to create the full body of the fragrance. The flowers are sustainably harvested, only when in full bloom. The younger buds are left to mature, in order to produce the highest quality and the freshest essence, believed to promote calm and relaxation.
Articles in this section
- What are the key ARTISTRY anti-aging ingredients?
- Does ARTISTRY Supreme LX Eye Cream and Enriching Lotion contain retinol?
- Can Supreme LX improve stretch marks?
- Does ARTISTRY® Studio Tinted Lip Balm contain SPF?
- What is ARTISTRY® Glittering Body Jelly
- What is ARTISTRY® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil Spray?
- What is ARTISTRY® Bath Fizzy?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Multi-Benefit Bar Soap?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Makeup Setting Spray?
- What shades does the ARTISTRY 3 in 1 Brow Shaper come in?