Top note: French Clementine - As the fragrance first touches your skin, you experience a soft burst of sparkling French Clementine citrus. A cross cultivation of mandarin floral and bright orange freshness, this essence imparts a sense of effervescent energy and joy.
Middle note: Bulgarian Rose - As the precious drops settle deeper into your skin, you experience the full bloom of the Bulgarian Rose, at once soft and deep, sensual and sweet. With a limited harvest season from only mid-May to mid-June, it is essential that this delicate rose be handpicked to capture its ultimate essence, so highly desired for the sense of happiness and pleasure it imparts.
Base note: Ylang Ylang Madagascar - The Ylang Ylang Madagascar notes soon begin to mingle with the Bulgarian Rose notes to create the full body of the fragrance. The flowers are sustainably harvested, only when in full bloom. The younger buds are left to mature, in order to produce the highest quality and the freshest essence, believed to promote calm and relaxation.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of becoming an ARTISTRY® Skincare Consultant?
- Can I use one set of Signature Select Serums for the day and another for the evening?
- Can I use the base serum alone?
- Can I use more than 3 Amplifiers into one Base Serum?
- Can you add both Brightening and Anti-Spot Amplifiers to a base serum?
- What is the Signature Select Anti-Spot Amplifier?
- What is the Signature Select Firming Amplifier?
- What is the Signature Select Anti-Wrinkle Amplifier?
- What is the Signature Select Brighten Amplifier?
- What is the Signature Select Hydration Amplifier?