Good nutrition during pregnancy – and enough of it – is very important for you and your baby. The nutritional requirements of women who are pregnant and mothers who are breastfeeding are different from the general population. Women who are pregnant, mothers who are breastfeeding as well as women who are planning to become pregnant should consult their healthcare professional before starting this program. Your doctor or a nutrition professional is the best source of nutrition information during these times.
Articles in this section
- What is the source of magnesium used in XS™ Magnesium Sticks?
- What is the amount of magnesium included in XS™ Magnesium Sticks?
- Does XS™ Magnesium Sticks contain any added dairy or lactose?
- Does XS™ Magnesium Sticks contain any added gluten?
- Does XS™ Magnesium Sticks contain any sugar or sweeteners?
- Does XS™ Magnesium Sticks contain caffeine?
- Does XS™ Magnesium Sticks contain any added soy?
- Are XS™ Magnesium Sticks suitable for vegetarians?
- How many carbs in a serve of XS™ Magnesium Sticks?
- How is XS™ Magnesium Sticks going to help my sports nutrition business?