Good nutrition during pregnancy – and enough of it – is very important for you and your baby. The nutritional requirements of women who are pregnant and mothers who are breastfeeding are different from the general population. Women who are pregnant, mothers who are breastfeeding as well as women who are planning to become pregnant should consult their healthcare professional before starting this program. Your doctor or a nutrition professional is the best source of nutrition information during these times.
Articles in this section
- Why is the NUTRIWAY® protein powder scoop now sold separately?
- What is the correct way to consume XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- How much water and XS™ Muscle Multiplier™ do I mix together for 1 serve?
- What do I mix XS™ Muscle Multiplier™ with?
- Is XS™ Muscle Multiplie™ free from added gluten and diary?
- Should I continue taking NUTRIWAY All Plant Protein or XS Whey Protein, if I am taking XS Muscle Multiplier?
- When should you take XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- Who can benefit from using XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- What is XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- Do NUTRIWAY® and XS™ products contain palm oil?