Good nutrition during pregnancy – and enough of it – is very important for you and your baby. The nutritional requirements of women who are pregnant and mothers who are breastfeeding are different from the general population. Women who are pregnant, mothers who are breastfeeding as well as women who are planning to become pregnant should consult their healthcare professional before starting this program. Your doctor or a nutrition professional is the best source of nutrition information during these times.
Articles in this section
- Is NUTRIWAY® Double X recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers?
- If I need to contact an Amway Naturopath who can I email?
- Is there a NUTRIWAY® Double X NEXT GEN - 62 Day pack?
- What are the features and benefits of NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X NEXT GEN?
- Why was a new formula developed for NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X?
- What are the ingredients in NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- What is NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- Can I buy the BODYKEY® masterkey separately?
- Advisory for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- What is the recommended dosage for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete