Your Autoship order can be found in the Open Orders tab under your Order History and the system will automatically retry payment on your Autoship, once a day, for 3 days after it drops. If you transfer sufficient funds into your stored Autoship card and it arrives before day 3 the system should process your payment automatically. If this is unsuccessful the order will be removed from the ‘Open Orders’ tab after 7 days. We cannot manually retry payments as we previously could.
Articles in this section
- My Autoship order was dropped but I didn’t have enough funds in my account?
- My Autoship dropped but I had the wrong/expired/inactive card stored for its payment?
- Where can I learn more about Autoship?
- What are the benefits or the Autoship program?
- What is the difference between Autoship and Scheduled List?
- How do I create my Autoship?
- How do I check the status of my Autoship Order?
- How do I view my Autoship annual summary?
- When is the latest I can change my next monthly Autoship order?
- Can I enter my Credit Card details without storing it in my Autoship list?