You can, but the Rules of Conduct place restrictions on when you can resign from one LOS and join another. You must resign from the business – by notifying Amway in writing – and become completely inactive for 6 months before rejoining the business again as a new IBO. This means you cannot be directly or indirectly engage in business activity connected with Amway, including retailing products, presenting the Amway Sales and Marketing plan, or attending any meetings or functions run by Amway or a System. You are only able to purchase product as a retail customer for this inactivity period.
Articles in this section
- Can I join Amway as a business instead of an individual?
- Is Amway a pyramid scheme?
- Do i have to to participate in any System activity?
- Another Multi-Level Marketing company is approaching my IBOs and damaging Amway’s reputation
- What is Copyright?
- What can I include on my Social Media profile?
- What can I include on my business website?
- Booth & Events explained
- Can I sell XS™ Energy in a gym, café or bar?
- Can I sell Amway products in a retail store?