Inactivity means that a previous IBO has no business activity. This includes attending meetings held by Amway or associated affiliations, discussing the business opportunity with a potential sponsor or prospect, or retailing product. You are permitted to purchase product at a retail price for the use of personal consumption only.
Articles in this section
- Can I join Amway as a business instead of an individual?
- Is Amway a pyramid scheme?
- Do i have to to participate in any System activity?
- Another Multi-Level Marketing company is approaching my IBOs and damaging Amway’s reputation
- What is Copyright?
- What can I include on my Social Media profile?
- What can I include on my business website?
- Booth & Events explained
- Can I sell XS™ Energy in a gym, café or bar?
- Can I sell Amway products in a retail store?