It’s Amway’s goal to create an environment that fosters and encourages product selling as an integral part of a healthy Amway business and connects us to consumers. This includes removing barriers to selling, and providing tools, training and support related to product selling. This also aligns with the goal of helping IBOs at all levels to make money, as well as providing consumers with easy access to products. Allowing product sales at approved venues will provide greater exposure of Amway products, giving IBOs more opportunities to sell these recognised, quality brands.
Amway has no plans to sell products in retail stores. Our business model assures that all product sales are tied to an IBO.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for public liability insurance cover?
- Can I prospect at my Booth?
- What does it cost to set up a booth?
- Why does my Platinum or above have to sign the Booths & events application form?
- What does the IBO do with the authorisation certificate provided by Amway?
- How many days prior to the event does the authorisation form need to be submitted to Amway?
- Is there a limit to the number of events an IBO may apply for?
- What merchandising materials can I use at my event?
- What if more than one IBO wants to sell at the same event?
- What if the event I want to participate in is not health or beauty focused?