No. However, if the application is for an event that runs on a regular basis, it cannot be for more than 1 season, and all dates & locations must be listed on the application form.
An IBO may submit one application to cover an event season, as may be the case for the same event that regularly occurs each week (e.g. a soccer league). However, a separate application is required for each unique event.
Articles in this section
- Where can I watch Amway 2021 LIVE?
- How do I apply for public liability insurance cover?
- Can I prospect at my Booth?
- What does it cost to set up a booth?
- Why does my Platinum or above have to sign the Booths & events application form?
- What does the IBO do with the authorisation certificate provided by Amway?
- How many days prior to the event does the authorisation form need to be submitted to Amway?
- Is there a limit to the number of events an IBO may apply for?
- What merchandising materials can I use at my event?
- What if more than one IBO wants to sell at the same event?