As the leader of your group, your Platinum or above agrees to help ensure that your booth is professional and in compliance with the Rules of Conduct. It is essential to get their approval.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for public liability insurance cover?
- Can I prospect at my Booth?
- What does it cost to set up a booth?
- Why does my Platinum or above have to sign the Booths & events application form?
- What does the IBO do with the authorisation certificate provided by Amway?
- How many days prior to the event does the authorisation form need to be submitted to Amway?
- Is there a limit to the number of events an IBO may apply for?
- What merchandising materials can I use at my event?
- What if more than one IBO wants to sell at the same event?
- What if the event I want to participate in is not health or beauty focused?