No. Activated carbon readily adsorbs (causes to stick to its surface) organic carbon-based compounds, but it does not have an equivalent removal capacity for inorganic compounds such as iron, lime scale, nitrates, hardness minerals (such as calcium and magnesium), or soluble heavy metals like chromium or cadmium.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell spare parts for Queen or iCook®?
- How many scoops of SA8 powder is required in a 11kg front loading washing machine?
- Can I use the eSpring Water Purifier to purify tank or well water?
- My eSpring® unit does not flash when the water is running
- What are the ingredients in AMWAY HOME® L.O.C.® Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- What are the ingredients in AMWAY HOME® SA8® Premium Concentrated Laundry Powder?
- What is AMWAY HOME® SA8® Premium Concentrated Laundry Powder?
- What is AMWAY HOME® L.O.C.® Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- How can ATMOSPHERE® help with asthma?
- How to use AMWAY HOME® products to remove stains?