No. Activated carbon readily adsorbs (causes to stick to its surface) organic carbon-based compounds, but it does not have an equivalent removal capacity for inorganic compounds such as iron, lime scale, nitrates, hardness minerals (such as calcium and magnesium), or soluble heavy metals like chromium or cadmium.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell spare parts for Queen or iCook®?
- What are the ingredients in Amway HOME® L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- What are the features and benefits of Amway HOME® L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- Do you still sell spare parts for QCW knives®?
- What are the ingredients in AMWAY HOME® Dish Drops
- Can I store the water that is treated with eSpring®?
- Does the eSpring® Water Purifier change the taste of water?
- Can I use the eSpring® Water Purifier on well/bore water?
- Will the carbon filter in eSpring® remove all contaminants?
- Does eSpring® filter sulphur/sulfur/fluoride?