Unfortunately once an order is confirmed we cannot cancel this order or add products to it. You will have to return the order in accordance with our 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Please contact us on 1800 45 46 47 (AU) or 0800 611 611 (NZ). We can send you the appropriate forms or satchel (if a small order) so you can return unwanted items. You can then place a new Click & Collect order.
Articles in this section
- What is Click & Collect?
- An item on my order has been backordered. What does this mean?
- Can I place an order via fax or phone?
- How do I place an order over the phone?
- I created a Delivery Order but really wanted a Click & Collect?
- I placed an order but need to cancel or add or delete an item in it?
- Where can I store my delivery instructions against my default address?
- I selected a new address, but it didn’t stay on the order, why?
- What are the ordering delivery fees?
- Do I need to enter my Credit Card CVC number when ordering?