The BodyKey Personal Assessment is a clinically backed questionnaire based on scientifically validated methods known to give the greatest impact on weight loss. It is a comprehensive, global assessment to evaluate an individual’s results in the six key lifestyle components critical to success - Diet, Physical Activity, Mindset, Stress, Sleep, and Meal Habits. It also uses your results to generate personalised, research-based recommendations that, when followed, make it easier for a wide range of individuals to lose weight and keep it off.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for the InBodyBAND to charge initially?
- Is the InBodyBAND water resistant? Can I wear it while swimming?
- What is the BodyKey® Personalised Assessment?
- Is there any warranty on the InBodyBAND?
- Why am I not able to connect the InBodyBAND with the BODYKEY® App?
- Where can i find InBodyBAND manuals and guides?
- What type of technology is the InBodyBAND using to measure body fat?
- What is the InBodyBAND?
- Can I buy the InBodyBAND separately?
- I lost my BODYKEY® Mastercode. Who do I contact?