The InBodyBAND is splash resistant for the purpose of washing your hands, but not while you are showering or swimming. However, it would be best to avoid moisture as much as possible and ensure the micro USB cover is closed properly at all times to prevent water getting into the USB port.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for the InBodyBAND to charge initially?
- Is the InBodyBAND water resistant? Can I wear it while swimming?
- What is the BodyKey® Personalised Assessment?
- Is there any warranty on the InBodyBAND?
- Why am I not able to connect the InBodyBAND with the BODYKEY® App?
- Where can i find InBodyBAND manuals and guides?
- What type of technology is the InBodyBAND using to measure body fat?
- What is the InBodyBAND?
- Can I buy the InBodyBAND separately?
- I lost my BODYKEY® Mastercode. Who do I contact?