No. Amway is not able to deliver to a Post Office or Post Office Box.
Articles in this section
- Can I have my order delivered to a Post Office or Post Office Box
- How can I best ensure successful delivery of my Amway order
- My order went to the wrong address - I forgot to change it?
- Can I arrange a delivery for a specific time?
- What if I’m not home to receive my delivery?
- Do you deliver to Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham Island & Stewart Island?
- How can I authorise Post Haste (NZ) to leave my order at my home while no one is there?
- Who are your delivery couriers?
- How do I track my Order?
- What do I do when I get a Calling Card from the Couriers?