No, you must register with Amway as an individual. Once registration is complete, you may incorporate your business into a limited liability company, trustee, or partnership.
Articles in this section
- Can I join Amway as a business instead of an individual?
- Is Amway a pyramid scheme?
- Do i have to to participate in any System activity?
- Another Multi-Level Marketing company is approaching my IBOs and damaging Amway’s reputation
- What is Copyright?
- What can I include on my Social Media profile?
- What can I include on my business website?
- Booth & Events explained
- Can I sell XS™ Energy in a gym, café or bar?
- Can I sell Amway products in a retail store?