Please contact us on 1800 45 46 47 (AU) or 0800 611 611 (NZ). We can update your address details and we can try to get the courier to redirect the order if we are quick enough and both addresses are in the same state. EXCEPTIONS: for states where delivery as delivery is usually 1-2 days and the carrier is likely to have delivered the order before they receive the redirection request, i.e. NSW, ACT and VIC and suburban parts of QLD.
Articles in this section
- Have TOLL road services transit time been extended?
- Can I choose Express Delivery?
- Can I have my order delivered to a Post Office or Post Office Box
- How can I best ensure successful delivery of my Amway order
- My order went to the wrong address - I forgot to change it?
- Can I arrange a delivery for a specific time?
- What if I’m not home to receive my delivery?
- Do you deliver to Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham Island & Stewart Island?
- How can I authorise Post Haste (NZ) to leave my order at my home while no one is there?
- Who are your delivery couriers?