We suggest the ARTISTRY Ideal Radiance® Collection. For dark spots, select the Spot Essence Concentrate day and night after your Softening Lotion and before your chosen Ideal Radiance moisturiser. Each product in the collection is formulated to work together so for the best results, use the collection rather than just one product. Make sure your skin is well protected from the sun with SPF protection. For high sun protection use Sun Time SPF50.
Articles in this section
- What is the shelf life of ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ skincare, and how long can I use it after it’s been opened?
- What ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ products are recommended for sensitive skin?
- Which ARTISTRY® Makeup Remover should I choose?
- Do you need to double cleanse with an ARTISTRY® Foaming Cleanser after using the Micellar or Cream Makeup Removers?
- Will the ARTISTRY® Renewing Foam Cleanser remove my longwearing foundation?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Renewing Reactivation Day Cream or Day Lotion SPF15 day and night?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ Renewing Reactivation Cream day and night?
- If I currently use an ARTISTRY® skincare collection, which Artistry® Skin Nutrition™ Solution Set is right for me?
- What is the Phyto-powered Repair Complex found in ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition Renewing & Firming Solutions?
- Is the ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ Reactivation Eye Cream fragrance free?