Amway Home products can assist with a wide range of stains on most fabrics and surfaces. Always try the remedies listed here on a small, hidden area to check for reactions, before applying the remedies to a large, prominent area.
For full list of common stains and tips, please visit > Education > Resources > on the Amway Australia or New Zealand website.
Articles in this section
- Does AMWAY HOME® SA8® washing powder rust metal?
- I have recently changed my ATMOSPHERE® filter and the indicator is still red?
- Which Amway homecare products have a Safer Choice Certification?
- My iCook® handle or knob is cracked
- How do I get iCook® defects assessed?
- How can I get replacement parts for my iCook® cookware?
- What is the warranty for my iCook® cookware?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?
- If there is a vitalok™ moisture seal, how do i check if my food is cooked?