If you wish to protect yourself against economic loss in the event that injury or accident is caused to a customer or their property, or a member of the public whilst you, as an IBO, are conducting your Amway business activities, you can apply for public liability insurance at: http://www.fgonline.com.au/dsaa/
Articles in this section
- What is the Health & Beauty Star Program?
- How do I apply for public liability insurance cover?
- Can I prospect at my Booth?
- What does it cost to set up a booth?
- Why does my Platinum or above have to sign the Booths & events application form?
- What does the IBO do with the authorisation certificate provided by Amway?
- How many days prior to the event does the authorisation form need to be submitted to Amway?
- Is there a limit to the number of events an IBO may apply for?
- What merchandising materials can I use at my event?
- What if more than one IBO wants to sell at the same event?