You cannot delete your Autoship list once created. If you wish to pause Autoship you can set each product/s to “Paused” or “Paused until” which allows you to pause until 6 months ahead. When the month of choice arrives, the product status changes from “Paused” to “Active” automatically, and you’ll start receiving the product. Alternatively, you can delete individual products under My Autoship, or Next Monthly Order.
Articles in this section
- My Autoship order was dropped but I didn’t have enough funds in my account?
- My Autoship dropped but I had the wrong/expired/inactive card stored for its payment?
- Where can I learn more about Autoship?
- What are the benefits or the Autoship program?
- What is the difference between Autoship and Scheduled List?
- How do I create my Autoship?
- How do I check the status of my Autoship Order?
- How do I view my Autoship annual summary?
- When is the latest I can change my next monthly Autoship order?
- Can I enter my Credit Card details without storing it in my Autoship list?