DOUBLE X was reformulated because nutrition science is continually evolving and the NUTRIWAY brand wants to reflect the most current science.
Vitamin and mineral adjustments: Some vitamins and minerals have been adjusted to achieve optimal levels based on current scientific findings and recommendations. As an example, in 2010 the Institute of Medicine (IOM) recommended an increase in vitamin D intake from 600 IU to 800 IU per day. As we learned about the significance of vitamin D for bone health, we increased the dose in this formulation to better meet these more current dietary recommendations. Some dosages of vitamins/minerals have been decreased as well. Our scientists are mindful that levels of nutrients that are too high can either compete with each other for absorption, cause unwanted side effects, or reach a maximum threshold where excess nutrients are merely flushed out of our systems.Therefore, when formulating this product, our goal was to evaluate the current science and use no more, and no less, than the optimal quantity needed.
More PhytoPower: This formulation delivers more phytonutrients by providing botanical extracts that are more phytonutrient dense than botanical dehydrates.
New PhytoProtect blend: This unique trio of Rosemary, Turmeric and Fava d’Anta (Quercetin) extracts was designed to help boost cellular defence against oxidative stress. These extracts were specially selected because of their high performance in our laboratory studies. This is an exciting addition to DOUBLE X and represents the cutting edge of phytonutrient science.
Smaller tablet and gentler on the stomach: All three tablets have been designed with a slim, streamlined capsule shape that is one-third smaller than the previous tablets and gentler on the stomach.
Articles in this section
- Why is the NUTRIWAY® protein powder scoop now sold separately?
- What is the correct way to consume XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- How much water and XS™ Muscle Multiplier™ do I mix together for 1 serve?
- What do I mix XS™ Muscle Multiplier™ with?
- Is XS™ Muscle Multiplie™ free from added gluten and diary?
- Should I continue taking NUTRIWAY All Plant Protein or XS Whey Protein, if I am taking XS Muscle Multiplier?
- When should you take XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- Who can benefit from using XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- What is XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- Do NUTRIWAY® and XS™ products contain palm oil?