DOUBLE X was reformulated because nutrition science is continually evolving and the NUTRIWAY brand wants to reflect the most current science.
Vitamin and mineral adjustments: Some vitamins and minerals have been adjusted to achieve optimal levels based on current scientific findings and recommendations. As an example, in 2010 the Institute of Medicine (IOM) recommended an increase in vitamin D intake from 600 IU to 800 IU per day. As we learned about the significance of vitamin D for bone health, we increased the dose in this formulation to better meet these more current dietary recommendations. Some dosages of vitamins/minerals have been decreased as well. Our scientists are mindful that levels of nutrients that are too high can either compete with each other for absorption, cause unwanted side effects, or reach a maximum threshold where excess nutrients are merely flushed out of our systems.Therefore, when formulating this product, our goal was to evaluate the current science and use no more, and no less, than the optimal quantity needed.
More PhytoPower: This formulation delivers more phytonutrients by providing botanical extracts that are more phytonutrient dense than botanical dehydrates.
New PhytoProtect blend: This unique trio of Rosemary, Turmeric and Fava d’Anta (Quercetin) extracts was designed to help boost cellular defence against oxidative stress. These extracts were specially selected because of their high performance in our laboratory studies. This is an exciting addition to DOUBLE X and represents the cutting edge of phytonutrient science.
Smaller tablet and gentler on the stomach: All three tablets have been designed with a slim, streamlined capsule shape that is one-third smaller than the previous tablets and gentler on the stomach.
Articles in this section
- Which NUTRIWAY® products are Halal?
- If I need to contact an Amway Naturopath who can I email?
- Is there a NUTRIWAY® Double X NEXT GEN - 62 Day pack?
- What are the features and benefits of NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X NEXT GEN?
- Why was a new formula developed for NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X?
- What are the ingredients in NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- What is NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- Can I buy the BODYKEY® masterkey separately?
- Advisory for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- What is the recommended dosage for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete