I can’t switch on my ARTISTRY Skin Analyzer
The power button is the first button from the bottom of the device, to power on the device please press and hold the button for 2 seconds. If unsuccessful, please check the battery level on the ARTISTRY Skin Analyzer app. The battery status is located on the App in the bottom left corner. In addition, if your battery is low, the blue light on your ARTISTRY Skin Analyzer device will alternate from blue to red. When you are not using your device, please use the docking station provided at all times.
The battery is not charging
The battery may be dislocated in the device. Remove the battery cover and ensure the contacts on the battery and device are aligned, then carefully move the battery into place. Check the connection of the device USB Connector, battery, and the docking station. Ensure the device USB connector is clean and labeling stickers are all removed before charging. When you are not using your device, please use the docking station provided at all times.
My battery is draining fast
The power consumption may vary depending on the usage level and duration. To maximise battery life, a device sleep timer is active which will automatically turn off your device after 20 minutes of inactivity. To check these settings go to Settings > Device Sleep Timer. The device should be manually switched off when not in use. When you are not using your device, please use the docking station provided at all times.
Articles in this section
- ARTISTRY® Skin Analyser Connectivity and Wi-Fi issues
- ARTISTRY Skin Analyser Power and Battery Issues
- How do I take care of my ARTISTRY® Skin Analyser?
- Which devices are the ARTISTRY® Skin Analyser compatible with?
- How do I download the ARTISTRY® Skin Analyser application to my phone or tablet?
- Can more than one person share the ARTISTRY® Skin Analyser tool?
- Where can I learn more about the ARTISTRY® Signature Solutions program and the ARTISTRY Skin Analyser?