The blue lights will blink sequentially on the display when water is flowing through the Water Purifier. When the Water Purifier is not plugged into an electrical outlet with continuous power the Water Purifier will not flash. Plug the Water Purifier into an electrical outlet that has continuous power. Verify electrical outlet has power by plugging in a night light.
Articles in this section
- Does Ambreeze protect against the COVID 19 virus?
- I cant connect my Ambreeze to Wi-Fi. How can I troubleshoot this?
- Can I change the AMBREEZE settings remotely?
- How often do we replace the AMBREEZE filters?
- Does the AMBREEZE Air Purification System utilise much energy consumption?
- How is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System different from the old ATMOSPHERE Air Purifier System?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the AMBREEZE unit?
- Can we use the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in commercial settings such as a bar or restaurant efficiently?
- Can the bacteria and viruses trapped on the AMBREEZE filter, multiply and escape back into the air?
- How many filters are in the AMBREEZE Air Purification System?