The blue lights will blink sequentially on the display when water is flowing through the Water Purifier. When the Water Purifier is not plugged into an electrical outlet with continuous power the Water Purifier will not flash. Plug the Water Purifier into an electrical outlet that has continuous power. Verify electrical outlet has power by plugging in a night light.
Articles in this section
- Does AMWAY HOME® SA8® washing powder rust metal?
- I have recently changed my ATMOSPHERE® filter and the indicator is still red?
- Which Amway homecare products have a Safer Choice Certification?
- My iCook® handle or knob is cracked
- How do I get iCook® defects assessed?
- How can I get replacement parts for my iCook® cookware?
- What is the warranty for my iCook® cookware?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?
- If there is a vitalok™ moisture seal, how do i check if my food is cooked?