The blue lights will blink sequentially on the display when water is flowing through the Water Purifier. When the Water Purifier is not plugged into an electrical outlet with continuous power the Water Purifier will not flash. Plug the Water Purifier into an electrical outlet that has continuous power. Verify electrical outlet has power by plugging in a night light.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell spare parts for Queen or iCook®?
- How many scoops of SA8 powder is required in a 11kg front loading washing machine?
- Can I use the eSpring Water Purifier to purify tank or well water?
- My eSpring® unit does not flash when the water is running
- What are the ingredients in AMWAY HOME® L.O.C.® Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- What are the ingredients in AMWAY HOME® SA8® Premium Concentrated Laundry Powder?
- What is AMWAY HOME® SA8® Premium Concentrated Laundry Powder?
- What is AMWAY HOME® L.O.C.® Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- How can ATMOSPHERE® help with asthma?
- How to use AMWAY HOME® products to remove stains?