A significant percentage of our population has their household waste water treated using a septic tank system in their own yards. Many Amway customers have asked which Amway products can be used where waste water is treated in a septic tank system.
The U.S. Soap and Detergent Association (SDA) has completed a 5 year study and concluded "When used as directed, household cleaning products are safe for septic tanks".
Amway has not tested each of its products to specifically confirm compatibility with septic tanks Nonetheless, based on the SDA findings, it is our firm belief that all Amway Home Care products are completely safe for all types of household septic waste treatment systems, including traditional septic treatment systems as well as other types of household sewerage treatment systems (e g Bio Cycle, Envirocycle, Aquanova), when used as directed.
Articles in this section
- Why do some ARTISTRY products have overlabels on them?
- How do I register my product warranty?
- Can tiered promotions orders have NUTRIWAY® products combined with laundry products?
- Will tiered promotions apply to Autoship?
- Can one tiered promo order have both ARTISTRY® and NUTRIWAY® brands combined?
- Do tiered promotions apply to NUTRIWAY® and ARTISTRY® products only?
- I am Vegan or Vegetarian, can you tell me the Amway products I can use?
- Can I use Amway products in septic systems?
- What guarantees and warranties does Amway offer?
- What should I do if I have a damaged Amway product?