There are no issues if you want to use L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner to wash your iCook Cookware. It will perform similarly to DISH DROPS Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid although it may not have the same ability to remove excess oil and food coating in pots and pans.
Articles in this section
- Which Amway homecare products have a Safer Choice Certification?
- My iCook® handle or knob is cracked
- How do I get iCook® defects assessed?
- How can I get replacement parts for my iCook® cookware?
- What is the warranty for my iCook® cookware?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?
- If there is a vitalok™ moisture seal, how do i check if my food is cooked?
- How does the vitalok™ cooking method lock in nutrients?
- Can I use iCook® cookware on my ceramic cooktop?