Mix one part Amway Home L.O.C. Soft Cleanser with three parts Amway Home DISH DROPS™ Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid to produce a watery paste. Spread this onto the surface of the pan. Allow this to sit for 20 minutes. Scrub gently to remove the burnt oil. Caution should be used when scrubbing the mirror finishes on the cookware to prevent scratches.
Articles in this section
- My iCook® handle or knob is cracked
- How do I get iCook® defects assessed?
- How can I get replacement parts for my iCook® cookware?
- What is the warranty for my iCook® cookware?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?
- If there is a vitalok™ moisture seal, how do i check if my food is cooked?
- How does the vitalok™ cooking method lock in nutrients?
- Can I use iCook® cookware on my ceramic cooktop?
- Can I use my iCook® in the microwave?