The handles and knobs on iCook Cookware are attached with screws. The screw attachment system is used because our customers have indicated that they want handles and knobs that are replaceable in the event that they should become damaged or broken.
The knobs can be tightened by simply holding the lid firmly and turning the knob clockwise. The long and side/helper handles can be tightened by turning the screw clockwise using a Phillips head screw driver. Replacement screws should be purchased if the handle does not remain tight.
Screws loosen over time. Handles and knobs should be checked regularly and tightened as necessary.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell spare parts for Queen or iCook®?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?
- If there is a vitalok™ moisture seal, how do i check if my food is cooked?
- How does the vitalok™ cooking method lock in nutrients?
- Can I use iCook® cookware on my ceramic cooktop?
- Can I use my iCook® in the microwave?
- Can I change the long handle on my iCook® to the side handles instead?
- My iCook® handle or knob is loose
- An odour is coming from my iCook® handle