The handles and knobs on iCook Cookware are attached with screws. The screw attachment system is used because our customers have indicated that they want handles and knobs that are replaceable in the event that they should become damaged or broken.
The knobs can be tightened by simply holding the lid firmly and turning the knob clockwise. The long and side/helper handles can be tightened by turning the screw clockwise using a Phillips head screw driver. Replacement screws should be purchased if the handle does not remain tight.
Screws loosen over time. Handles and knobs should be checked regularly and tightened as necessary.
Articles in this section
- Does Ambreeze protect against the COVID 19 virus?
- I cant connect my Ambreeze to Wi-Fi. How can I troubleshoot this?
- Can I change the AMBREEZE settings remotely?
- How often do we replace the AMBREEZE filters?
- Does the AMBREEZE Air Purification System utilise much energy consumption?
- How is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System different from the old ATMOSPHERE Air Purifier System?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the AMBREEZE unit?
- Can we use the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in commercial settings such as a bar or restaurant efficiently?
- Can the bacteria and viruses trapped on the AMBREEZE filter, multiply and escape back into the air?
- How many filters are in the AMBREEZE Air Purification System?