The handles and knobs on iCook Cookware are attached with screws. The screw attachment system is used because our customers have indicated that they want handles and knobs that are replaceable in the event that they should become damaged or broken.
The knobs can be tightened by simply holding the lid firmly and turning the knob clockwise. The long and side/helper handles can be tightened by turning the screw clockwise using a Phillips head screw driver. Replacement screws should be purchased if the handle does not remain tight.
Screws loosen over time. Handles and knobs should be checked regularly and tightened as necessary.
Articles in this section
- What are the dimensions of the iCook® Wok?
- Does AMWAY HOME® SA8® washing powder rust metal?
- I have recently changed my ATMOSPHERE® filter and the indicator is still red?
- Which Amway homecare products have a Safer Choice Certification?
- My iCook® handle or knob is cracked
- How do I get iCook® defects assessed?
- How can I get replacement parts for my iCook® cookware?
- What is the warranty for my iCook® cookware?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?