The moisture seal is broken when you lift the lid. It is best if you can check your food by lifting the lid just high enough to insert a fork inside the pan. Whenever you check your food, you will have to allow the moisture seal to form again before VITALOK cooking can begin again. Try not to check your food too often.
This will save time and helps to preserve the foods’ natural colour, flavour, texture, and nutrients. As you become more accustomed to cooking with iCook Cookware, you will learn how quickly foods cook. You will quickly gain confidence, allowing you to check your food less often for the desired finish.
Articles in this section
- I cant connect my Ambreeze to Wi-Fi. How can I troubleshoot this?
- Can I change the AMBREEZE settings remotely?
- How often do we replace the AMBREEZE filters?
- Does the AMBREEZE Air Purification System utilise much energy consumption?
- How is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System different from the old ATMOSPHERE Air Purifier System?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the AMBREEZE unit?
- Can we use the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in commercial settings such as a bar or restaurant efficiently?
- Can the bacteria and viruses trapped on the AMBREEZE filter, multiply and escape back into the air?
- How many filters are in the AMBREEZE Air Purification System?
- How effective is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in improving the quality of the air in a room?