The moisture seal is broken when you lift the lid. It is best if you can check your food by lifting the lid just high enough to insert a fork inside the pan. Whenever you check your food, you will have to allow the moisture seal to form again before VITALOK cooking can begin again. Try not to check your food too often.
This will save time and helps to preserve the foods’ natural colour, flavour, texture, and nutrients. As you become more accustomed to cooking with iCook Cookware, you will learn how quickly foods cook. You will quickly gain confidence, allowing you to check your food less often for the desired finish.
Articles in this section
- What are the dimensions of the iCook® Wok?
- Does AMWAY HOME® SA8® washing powder rust metal?
- I have recently changed my ATMOSPHERE® filter and the indicator is still red?
- Which Amway homecare products have a Safer Choice Certification?
- My iCook® handle or knob is cracked
- How do I get iCook® defects assessed?
- How can I get replacement parts for my iCook® cookware?
- What is the warranty for my iCook® cookware?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?