If the lid is stuck to the pan, it is probably because the contents of the pan or the pan itself have cooled creating a partial vacuum. Do not try to pry the lid from the pan. Place the pan on the burner and heat on low checking every few seconds. Heating the pan will cause the air in the pan to expand allowing the lid to free itself from the pan.
If the lid is stuck because there is food trapped between the pan and the lid, pour a small amount of water in the set down and heat on low. Check every few seconds to see when the lid has loosened.
Articles in this section
- I cant connect my Ambreeze to Wi-Fi. How can I troubleshoot this?
- Can I change the AMBREEZE settings remotely?
- How often do we replace the AMBREEZE filters?
- Does the AMBREEZE Air Purification System utilise much energy consumption?
- How is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System different from the old ATMOSPHERE Air Purifier System?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the AMBREEZE unit?
- Can we use the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in commercial settings such as a bar or restaurant efficiently?
- Can the bacteria and viruses trapped on the AMBREEZE filter, multiply and escape back into the air?
- How many filters are in the AMBREEZE Air Purification System?
- How effective is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in improving the quality of the air in a room?