iCook Cookware is a versatile cookware set that can be used for a variety of cooking methods. In addition to the VITALOK cooking method and stack cooking, the cookware can be used for stewing, boiling, steaming, roasting, poaching, frying, braising, simmering, sautéing, reheating, stir frying and a multitude of everyday and speciality cooking methods.
VITALOK cooking helps food retain their natural colour, flavour, texture and nutrients. Once you learn to cook using this easy to learn method, you will feel confident enough to try a variety of foods cooked this way.
Articles in this section
- My iCook® handle or knob is cracked
- How do I get iCook® defects assessed?
- How can I get replacement parts for my iCook® cookware?
- What is the warranty for my iCook® cookware?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?
- If there is a vitalok™ moisture seal, how do i check if my food is cooked?
- How does the vitalok™ cooking method lock in nutrients?
- Can I use iCook® cookware on my ceramic cooktop?
- Can I use my iCook® in the microwave?