iCook Cookware is a versatile cookware set that can be used for a variety of cooking methods. In addition to the VITALOK cooking method and stack cooking, the cookware can be used for stewing, boiling, steaming, roasting, poaching, frying, braising, simmering, sautéing, reheating, stir frying and a multitude of everyday and speciality cooking methods.
VITALOK cooking helps food retain their natural colour, flavour, texture and nutrients. Once you learn to cook using this easy to learn method, you will feel confident enough to try a variety of foods cooked this way.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell spare parts for Queen or iCook®?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?
- If there is a vitalok™ moisture seal, how do i check if my food is cooked?
- How does the vitalok™ cooking method lock in nutrients?
- Can I use iCook® cookware on my ceramic cooktop?
- Can I use my iCook® in the microwave?
- Can I change the long handle on my iCook® to the side handles instead?
- My iCook® handle or knob is loose
- An odour is coming from my iCook® handle