White spots are mineral deposits, such as calcium and sodium, which exist naturally in tap water and foods. These minerals can be removed by cleaning with Amway Home L.O.C. Soft Cleanser. Vinegar is also very effective. Just pour a small amount in the bottom of the pan and allow the spots to dissolve.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the AMBREEZE settings remotely?
- How often do we replace the AMBREEZE filters?
- Does the AMBREEZE Air Purification System utilise much energy consumption?
- How is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System different from the old ATMOSPHERE Air Purifier System?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the AMBREEZE unit?
- Can we use the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in commercial settings such as a bar or restaurant efficiently?
- Can the bacteria and viruses trapped on the AMBREEZE filter, multiply and escape back into the air?
- How many filters are in the AMBREEZE Air Purification System?
- How effective is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in improving the quality of the air in a room?
- How does the AMBREEZE Air Purification System air purification process work?