White spots are mineral deposits, such as calcium and sodium, which exist naturally in tap water and foods. These minerals can be removed by cleaning with Amway Home L.O.C. Soft Cleanser. Vinegar is also very effective. Just pour a small amount in the bottom of the pan and allow the spots to dissolve.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell spare parts for Queen or iCook®?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?
- If there is a vitalok™ moisture seal, how do i check if my food is cooked?
- How does the vitalok™ cooking method lock in nutrients?
- Can I use iCook® cookware on my ceramic cooktop?
- Can I use my iCook® in the microwave?
- Can I change the long handle on my iCook® to the side handles instead?
- My iCook® handle or knob is loose
- An odour is coming from my iCook® handle