White spots are mineral deposits, such as calcium and sodium, which exist naturally in tap water and foods. These minerals can be removed by cleaning with Amway Home L.O.C. Soft Cleanser. Vinegar is also very effective. Just pour a small amount in the bottom of the pan and allow the spots to dissolve.
Articles in this section
- Does AMWAY HOME® SA8® washing powder rust metal?
- I have recently changed my ATMOSPHERE® filter and the indicator is still red?
- Which Amway homecare products have a Safer Choice Certification?
- My iCook® handle or knob is cracked
- How do I get iCook® defects assessed?
- How can I get replacement parts for my iCook® cookware?
- What is the warranty for my iCook® cookware?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?
- If there is a vitalok™ moisture seal, how do i check if my food is cooked?