The small pits that you see are salt corrosion of the stainless steel. Stainless steel can corrode when salt is present, especially when heated. Unfortunately, these cannot be removed. It is possible that these pits can become deep enough that they penetrate the stainless steel outer layer. When this happens, iron based rust can begin to develop. To avoid getting salt pits, do not add salt directly on the surface of the pan. Any added salt should be dissolved in added water or the foods natural juices that form when cooking.
Articles in this section
- Does Ambreeze protect against the COVID 19 virus?
- I cant connect my Ambreeze to Wi-Fi. How can I troubleshoot this?
- Can I change the AMBREEZE settings remotely?
- How often do we replace the AMBREEZE filters?
- Does the AMBREEZE Air Purification System utilise much energy consumption?
- How is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System different from the old ATMOSPHERE Air Purifier System?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the AMBREEZE unit?
- Can we use the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in commercial settings such as a bar or restaurant efficiently?
- Can the bacteria and viruses trapped on the AMBREEZE filter, multiply and escape back into the air?
- How many filters are in the AMBREEZE Air Purification System?