Yes. Extra caution is needed when washing and caring for your non-stick cookware. Please follow the instructions included with the cookware when you purchased it. You will want to avoid using any abrasive cleaners or scrubbers when washing your iCook non-stick cookware. Abrasive cleaners can permanently damage the non-stick coating by either scratching it or even removing it from the pan.
Since dishwasher cleaning can dull the appearance of the handles over time, hand washing is recommended. Hand wash as soon as possible after each use with Amway Home DISH DROPS Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid and hot water. Dry the cookware by hand using a soft cloth or leave it to air dry. If your cookware is placed in the dishwasher, you will need to season the surface before you use it again.
Articles in this section
- I cant connect my Ambreeze to Wi-Fi. How can I troubleshoot this?
- Can I change the AMBREEZE settings remotely?
- How often do we replace the AMBREEZE filters?
- Does the AMBREEZE Air Purification System utilise much energy consumption?
- How is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System different from the old ATMOSPHERE Air Purifier System?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the AMBREEZE unit?
- Can we use the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in commercial settings such as a bar or restaurant efficiently?
- Can the bacteria and viruses trapped on the AMBREEZE filter, multiply and escape back into the air?
- How many filters are in the AMBREEZE Air Purification System?
- How effective is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in improving the quality of the air in a room?