Yes. Extra caution is needed when washing and caring for your non-stick cookware. Please follow the instructions included with the cookware when you purchased it. You will want to avoid using any abrasive cleaners or scrubbers when washing your iCook non-stick cookware. Abrasive cleaners can permanently damage the non-stick coating by either scratching it or even removing it from the pan.
Since dishwasher cleaning can dull the appearance of the handles over time, hand washing is recommended. Hand wash as soon as possible after each use with Amway Home DISH DROPS Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid and hot water. Dry the cookware by hand using a soft cloth or leave it to air dry. If your cookware is placed in the dishwasher, you will need to season the surface before you use it again.
Articles in this section
- Does AMWAY HOME® SA8® washing powder rust metal?
- I have recently changed my ATMOSPHERE® filter and the indicator is still red?
- Which Amway homecare products have a Safer Choice Certification?
- My iCook® handle or knob is cracked
- How do I get iCook® defects assessed?
- How can I get replacement parts for my iCook® cookware?
- What is the warranty for my iCook® cookware?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?
- If there is a vitalok™ moisture seal, how do i check if my food is cooked?