No, iCook Cookware is designed for use on the stovetop or in a conventional oven. It should not be placed in a microwave. The pans are metal and may curve/bend in the microwave.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell spare parts for Queen or iCook®?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?
- If there is a vitalok™ moisture seal, how do i check if my food is cooked?
- How does the vitalok™ cooking method lock in nutrients?
- Can I use iCook® cookware on my ceramic cooktop?
- Can I use my iCook® in the microwave?
- Can I change the long handle on my iCook® to the side handles instead?
- My iCook® handle or knob is loose
- An odour is coming from my iCook® handle